Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Big Day!

My goal was to make 400 cake pops for my sister's wedding. We sent out 600 invitations so some were worried we would not have enough. Once I started I just kept going and going until I had 800 plus pops that needed decorating. Way over what I planned but I had 20 pounds of candy melt and decided I would just decorate until it was gone. About 14 hours later and 6 periodic helpers we only had about 25 that didn't get covered. It was crazy but soo worth it! They were the talk of the wedding. I didn't hear one bad thing and I was looking! My mom made the white stand for me. She is amazing! She had the idea for the vases and my sister and I decorated them. It was a lot of team work for my first big event. Now I know I can do it alone next time. I am really excited about it. We served Triple Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Carrot and Lemon. More pictures will come later.

Congratulations to Misti and Brian!



No comments:

Post a Comment